Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No News is Good News

I guess I have developed a bit of a pattern here of only posting when things are more difficult. Oops! I haven't meant to. I guess it's just that those are the times I need help to "cope" and I find journaling helpful.

E is still panicking about Primary school, but has stopped worrying so much about me staying in the car park. I don't know if I have even spoken about that before? I should read my own blog for once! We seem to have effectively closed the door on the 'waiting in the car park' discussion by refusing to answer the question after answering it once. It took a few hundred "I've already answered this question" responses, but now it is done.
He is not sleeping very well worrying about he next step in his educational career. We are doing what we can to help him with the help of our psychologist. Husband face and I have an appointment tomorrow at the clinic where they observed us. Hopefully they have some more insight for us.
I really want to get him out of his hot, heavy jumper with a hood as I know he is struggling with the heat at school. It is his security blanket and removing it results in waves of panic.

Mostly I think we are doing really well. The kids are fighting a lot and I am not managing to not yell (follow that train of thought?) but I am making a concerted effort to be more relaxed within myself which is helping.

Peace out




No comments:

Post a Comment