Thursday, November 22, 2012

New People - The Psych

Yesterday afternoon, I called a psychologist who sounded (from some online blurbs) like a good choice for us. He is a clinical psychologist, as well as a developmental and behavioral psychologist. They had a free appointment at 10 this morning so we met him today before our occupational therapy session. He is very good, and E seemed quite comfortable there. I think he may have even said a few words, which is remarkable. He seems very clued in to what we might need, and I am looking forward to us working with him. He is also extremely good looking *blush.* Not a necessary attribute, but it does well to increase my enthusiasm.

I know we haven't been doing nothing, but it has felt a bit like we have been stuck on pause for a while now, and this week, someone has hit the play button.

Have a happy weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment